Admission Process at Dawn International School
DIS is founded on the belief of creating a wholesome environment where each and every student and staff are treated as a part of a loving and open family. Our aim is to create students who build on traditional and international values to become excellent global citizens who aim to innovate, inspire, challenge and change the world.
To us, Dawn International School is not just a school, but a family. A family where personal care, individual attention and quality education are values that are a apart of the foundation of who we are.
To anyone looking for a new home for your education, all we ask is this: Why just be part of a school, when you can also be a part of a family?
We are a school that offers limited seating and offer boarding facilities for students (Grades 4 - 12) who would like to avail the facility
The admission procedures are as follows:
- Make an online enquiry or application for admission.
- You will receive a response from our Admissions Team via call/email.
- Arrange for a Campus Visit where our Admissions Coordinator will assist you on matters such as curriculum, syllabus, transport and fees.
- Meet the Principal who will conduct a student interview and evaluation.
- After a thorough evaluation of the application by the Admissions Team and if going ahead with your admission, you will be required to confirm your admission by submitting the duly filled Application Form and remitting the Admission and Registration fee.
The documents to be submitted at the time of Admission include:
- 5 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of Passport/Aadhaar
- Latest school report
- Transfer certificate
- Photocopy of Parent's ID
For clarifications on admissions you may also call/WhatsApp our Admissions Coordinator, Mr. Martin Devassy on +91 94475 77770 or email us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to assist you.